RCS ETM SICUREZZA undertakes to protect the Personal Data entrusted to it: this document is intended to inform visitors of the site that will contact us via e-mail addresses:
- PROCESSING PURPOSES
- PROCESSING PROCEDURE
- RIGHT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- DATA PORTABILITY
- DURATION OF PROCESSING – RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN OR DATA ERASURE
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- DATA CONTROLLER
- RIGHTS UNDER ART. 15 OF THE REGULATION
- COOKIES POLICY
1. PROCESSING PURPOSES
1.1 PURPOSE RELATED TO STAFF RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY
Personal data will be processed to:
- Recruitment and selection of personnel;
- Evaluate if your professional figure is in line with the needs of the company;
- Create a database of applications to draw from in case of future staff needs in line with your profile.
1.1.1 PROCESSING OF SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
If you decided to inform us about your sensitive personal data (such as race, religion, or political affiliations, etc ...), RCS ETM SICUREZZA will have to process data for which explicit consent is required according to the law. In such case we kindly ask you to give it. We inform you that such data will be used exclusively for the purposes referred to in point 1.1.
1.2 PURPOSES RELATED TO SALES AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITY
Data will be processed to:
- Reply to request for information about our products or services;
- Evaluate the potential and the opportunity of the request for RCS ETM SICUREZZA;
- Create a database of contacts to draw from for further promotional and/or information activities.
RCS ETM SICUREZZA will not use your data for any other purpose.
2. PROCESSING PROCEDURE
The processing of your data will be carried out by using telematic, paper-based and IT tools; this processing will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your rights and your privacy, in compliance with the limits and conditions set by EU Regulation 2016/679.
3. RIGHT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"), you are entitled to request the Company as the data controller to access your personal data and update, supplement, correct or erase all the data provided, object to their processing for legitimate reasons and require restriction of their processing. You also have the right to data portability and lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
4. DATA PORTABILITY
According to the right to data portability you shall have the right to receive the personal data you provided to RCS ETM SICUREZZA, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. In exercising your right to data portability you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from RCS ETM SICUREZZA to another controller, where technically feasible.
5. DURATION OF PROCESSING – RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN OR DATA ERASURE
The processing of personal data lasts from the date of provision of such to RCS ETM SICUREZZA until the deletion of such upon a requestfrom the data subject. The deletion of the provided personal data can be performed anytime following that the request has been sent.Upon withdrawal of your consent or upon expiry of the storage period of the data collected (2 years), such data will be automatically erased or rendered permanently anonymous.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored in our offices and will not be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of our affiliates and/or other companies within our group, as other data controller.
Your data is processed by personnel of RCS ETM SICUREZZA who are tasked with, or responsbile for data processing.
7. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is RCS ETM SICUREZZA S.p.A. with its registered office in Via Caldera, 21 - 20153 Milan, Italy, tel. 02 39 777 1, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact the Data Controller or Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing an e-mail to email@example.com to exercise the rights under Article 15, (which for your convenience we refer to the next chapter), in addition to those provided for in articles art. 16 "right of rectification", art. 17 "right to erasure", art. 18 "right to restriction of processing", art. 20 "right to data portability", art. 21 "right to object" of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
You canalso contact the Data Protection Officer - DPO sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. RIGHTS UNDER ART. 15 OF THE REGULATION
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
9. COOKIES POLICY
During the site browsing they are not used cookies to transmit personal information, nor cookies aimed at users tracking (profiling). The use of c.d. technical and / or session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. C.d. session and / or persistent cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing. They do not allow the acquisition of user personal identification data but only statistics data aimed at improving navigation.